Transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Linz
Good deal! If you travel as a group of 4 people the price with our company is the same as offered by other shared-transport providers
|Duration / Distance:||1,5 hours / 85 km|
|Price for whole car 1- 4 passengers:||1800 CZK or 72 EUR|
|Departure time:||Any time|
click here for:
- Orders made on the departure day are allowed but we cannot guarantee that you will get in.
- We recommend you book your transport one day before departure. The likelihood of being accepted is bigger. The sooner you let us know, the easier for us to confirm your order.
- We always try to reply as soon as possible and never later than within 24 hours.
- All our passengers are transported by comfortable Volkswagen Passat Variant cars.
- Cars are fully air-conditioned and equipped with pollen filters.
- Passengers can get a bottle of fresh water.
- All our cars are non-smoking. We can make a stop to take a short break.
- Our service is door-to-door i.e. we will pick you up from wherever you want and take you to your desired destination. (Remember, we cannot drive you to a no-entry place or to a pedestrian zone in which entry of cars is prohibited. In the case your hotel is in an area in which entry of cars is prohibited or conditioned by having a special permit we will do our best to come up with an alternative.)
- Baby car seats to keep your kids safe are available free of charge. When filling in your order, ask for a baby car seat and specify the age of your child so that we can select one that fits you best.
- We are a team of experienced professional drivers.
- All our cars are insured, in perfect technical condition and absolutely clean.
- Our prices are per car, not per person.
- We will pick you up from your hotel. Please, wait outside the main entrance or at the reception.
- If you stay at a private address, please, wait outside the building so that our driver can see you.
- If your pick up point is a railway station, airport or another place we will send you the description of the pickup point either on a Google map or a photo.
After accepting your order, we will send you relevant payment details needed for paying a deposit, which is a small part of the total price. All deposits must be paid by credit card online using PayPal services. The remainder can be paid in cash in CZK or EUR.
Cancelation policy / Cancelation fees:
- 48 hours and more before departure: free of charge
- Less than 48 hours before departure: 100% of your deposit
About Cesky Krumlov
Český Krumlov is a small city in the South Bohemia region of the Czech Republic. The population of the city is 13 thousand. Its historic centre, centred around the Český Krumlov Castle, has been a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1992
Český Krumlov is bisected by the Vltava River, and dominated by its 13th-century castle. The castle has Gothic, Renaissance and baroque elements, an 11-hectare garden and an original 17th-century baroque theater. There are panoramic views of the old town and the river from the top of its round belltower.
According to local legend, the name derives from Middle High German krumbe ouwe which can be translated as "crooked meadow", after a bend of the Vltava River. It was also mentioned in the 1255 Frauendienst poem by minnesinger Ulrich von Liechtenstein.
Most of the architecture of the old town and castle dates from the 14th through 17th centuries; the town's structures are mostly in Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque styles. The core of the old town is within a horseshoe bend of the river, with the old Latrán neighborhood and castle on the other side of the Vltava.
Český Krumlov Castle is unusually large for a town of its size, within the Czech Republic it is second in extent only to the Hradčany castle complex of Prague. It is relatively unique in that it is surrounded by a moat filled not with water, but with bears.
More info about Cesky Krumlov: ckrumlov.info
Linz is the third-largest city of Austria. It is in the north centre of Austria, approximately 30 kilometres south of the Czech border, on both sides of the River Danube. The population of the city is 205 thousand.
In 2009 Linz, was chosen as the European Capital of Culture. Since 1 December 2014 Linz is a member of the UNESCO Creative Cities (UCCN) network as a City of Media Arts. Cities receive this title for enriching the urban lifestyle through the sponsorship and successful integration of media art and involving society in these electronic art forms. Linz is well known for the Linzer torte, which is said to be the oldest cake in the world, with its first recipe dating from 1653.
More information about museums, events, culture, Linz: linztourismus.at
Our private transport recommends a stopover on the way from Linz to Cesky Krumlov, Prague, etc.:
Linz Konditorei Jindrak - Original Linzer Torte
Pöstlingberg - 539 metres high hill on the left bank of the Danube in the city of Linz, Austria. It is a popular tourist destination, with a viewing platform over the city, and is the site of the Pöstlingberg pilgrimage church, and the Linz Grottenbahn.
Rožumberk - castle situated in South Bohemia near Rožmberk nad Vltavou in the Czech Republic. Considered as one of the oldest castles in Bohemia, it stands on a promotory carved out on three sides by the river Vltava. It was first mentioned in 1253.
If you are interested in some stopover, write in the note in the order.